1, Load feature
Circular Knitting Machine is widely used in the textile industry, it’s usually started by external signal, speed iscontrolled by external analog signal.
The running speed is high, start torque is high, and also the system always needs fast stop.
2, Requests for AC Drive (VFD)
(1) Big output torque at low frequency.
(2) Fast response during start.
(3) Running smoothly during running.
(4) Stop smoothly and accurately, without reverse.
3, Onsite picture
4, Typical wiring diagram
5, Parameters setting list
External start / stop signal
The speed is controlled by external 0~10V signal
Frequency upper limit
Acceleration time (adjustable)
Deceleration tiem (adjustable)
DC braking start frequency while stopping
DC braking current while stopping
DC braking time while stopping
(1) Maintenance regularly, pay attention to ventilation, heat sink, and dust prevention.
(2) Before running the machine, remove the load and adjust the motor running direction to be correct.
(3) Pay special attention on the reversal while stopping, a slight reverse will cause damage to the dial, customer canchange the S-curve mode or fine tuning the DC braking parameters to remove the reversal.